Phil: Did you see a fuckin' helicopter on your way here?
Niko: No, I don't think so.
Phil: Okay, let's go, c'mon, quick. We gotta head towards Port Tudor. Go to the old factory off of Argus Street.
(Niko and Phil get in a car)
Phil: The fucking Russians have got to Charlie Matteo. They told this top Ancelotti Capo that it was us that took the sugar. Who knows how the fuck they knew.
Niko: I didn't tell nobody.
Phil: It don't matter. What has to happen is that you gotta take out Chubby Charlie before he choppers it into Algonquin to tell the Commission that we're knocking off the Ancelottis' action.
Niko: So, I go into this factory and ice this Fat Charlie?
Phil: That's right, I'm gonna go make a lot of noise so no one thinks I had anything to do with it.
(Niko drives to the Sprunk factory)
Phil: Alright, now the way I sees it there's two ways it can go down. You burst in the front and hit them in the face with everything you got. Otherwise you slip around the back, go in through the basement and fuck them up their asses.
Niko: Decisions... decisions.
Phil: I'll leave it up to you. See you later.
(Niko finds Charlie in the factory)
Charlie: Great, Jimmy P sent one of his low rate goons to try and clip me. Good luck, asshole!
(Niko chases him)
Charlie: Fuck you. Even if you take me out, my chopper pilot's gonna take the message straight to the Commission. Jimmy P is finished. Fucking finished!
(A helicopter picks up Charlie)
Charlie: I'm outta here. Next stop the fucking Commission.
Charlie: Next time I see the Peg, he'll be wearing cement boots.
Charlie: I'm coming back to clip you, asshole. Don't worry about that.
Charlie: Everyone on the Commission is gonna want Jimmy P clipped after this.
Charlie: This fucking chopper better not crash. Shit.
(Niko shoots down the helicopter)
Phil: One lesson I've learnt, Niko. Assume everyone knows everything. Somehow, Chubby Charlie Matteo has found out it was use who ripped off the Russian coke. He is about to take a chopper into Algonquin to share that knowledge with the Commission.
Niko: You want me to take the fat man out before that happens?
Phil: If you don't then it'll be the Pegorinos going to the mattresses with every one of the Liberty City families. Not only is we gonna be looking over our shoulders every two seconds but we ain't gonna be able to earn.
Niko: I'll do my best to shut him up then.
Phil: Great, I gotta go get noticed so I ain't a suspect.
Post mission phone call
Niko: You don't need to worry about the fat man singing. He's lost his voice.
Phil: That's a real shame. How about them swingers, eh? Great work man, great work.
Failing the mission
Niko: Shit, Phil. The fat man is on his way to Algonquin. I couldn't get him.
Phil: This ain't good. I gotta tell Jimmy P. This family is about to get dysfunctional. Come see me.
(Dialogue which isn't heard in-game)
Charlie: Chubby Charlie Matteo ain't someone you wanna piss off.
Charlie: Chubby Charlie's gonna live to eat another canoli.
Charlie: I may be getting whacked, but at least I don't employ no low rate hoods like you.
Charlie: I thought Phil Bell had Jimmy P under control. They've gone over the edge.
Charlie: Jimmy P's taken it too far this time. He's over.
Charlie: The Commission is gonna have a chuckle about this.
Charlie: We shoulda whacked all them low rate Alderney hoods a long time ago.
Charlie: What's the world coming to if low rate hoods like you is being used for muscle?
Charlie: You ain't fit to lick my spats.
Charlie: You immigrant scumbag. In my prime I coulda turned you inside out.
Charlie: You're finished. All the Pegorinos is dog food.
No sound files:
- A capo named Benny is going to be meeting with the Russians. They're gonna convince him to go to war.
- And you want it hit hard?
- Blow up the fucking bridge... make it look real ugly.
- but I'd like to think that when my ex-wife stops wanting to have me killed herself, maybe I'll be part of their lives.
- Can't be a close friend, know what I mean.
- Cause I been hearing things, things I don't like, things will get someone hurt.
- Cause I been hearing thing, things I don't like...
- Did you see a blue van parked nearby as you drove here? Back on Lyndon Avenue?
- Every time. I don't want that. I got kids.
- Hey Niko...let's go for a walk.
- I don't think so. You're pretty paranoid.
- I mean, I ain't raising them, and I ain't seeing them.
- I'm sorry to hear that.
- It was.
- It's no big deal... has Ray been talking shit? About me?
- Jimmy wants you to hit the meeting while he and I are publicly at dinner.
- Maybe the ones who don't worry, act all crazy, maybe they get to the top for a bit, frighten a few people.
- No, paranoia is when you worry about things unnecessarily...
- Of course but they don't know that and we don't want them convincing the Ancelottis either.
- Of course.
- one who worry, and ones who go down.
- So, if you see Ray, if you speak to him, remind him, someone's gonna get hurt.
- They end up dead or inside within three years.
- trust me, I been in this game long enough to know there's two kind of wise guys...
- Understood... I'm a little on edge here. We got a real problem. Jimmy wants you to handle this.
- With all respect, that's not my business. I'm the hired help.
- You remember that sugar we borrowed... well the Russians ain't too pleased. They're convinced it was down to Jimmy.