(In-game, with lights)|
A Wellard in GTA 2.
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé grand tourer|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Wellard is a sports car in Grand Theft Auto 2.
Like the Jefferson, the Wellard is designed as a grand tourer, with a extended engine compartment and a driver compartment that is shorten backward (presumably to exaggerate the length of the engine compartment), although the Wellard is bulkier and wider than a Jefferson. The Wellard appears to be inspired by the Allard P1, evidenced by the internal name of the car,
ALLARD, as well as its 2-door sports saloon-like design and design of the frontal fascia.
While not as impressive as the Jefferson's, the Wellard's performance is still generally good, with good acceleration, excellent top speed, as well as above average steering and good braking response. The Wellard is also the only vehicle, apart from the Special Agent Car, which gives the Respect power-up when crushed.
Ray Larabie's early design for the Wellard in GTA 2.
Pre-release 3D render of a Wellard in GTA 2.
A Wellard in-game in GTA 2, with lights on.
- In a courtyard in southwest Altamount, by the southern border with Funabashi.
- By a non-interactive church in Avalon east of the Shiroto car shop.
- By a street in norteast Flotsam, north from the Flotsam hospital.
- At a fenced parking lot west of the Zarelli car shop.
- At a parking lot in northwest Zarelli.