GTA IV |
GTA Chinatown Wars
|Full Name||Lester Leroc|
|Place of Birth||Liberty City|
The Angels of Death
He is a forty-six year old private investigator who is working undercover inside The Angels of Death for Hsin Jaoming. According to the Liberty City Police Database he is known to frequent Burger Shot restaurants and dress in a "King of Rock" costume. The database also lists him as "Lee Leroc" as opposed to "Lester". He has been arrested on three occasions: once in 1999 for burglary, in 2003 for possession of a controlled substance (namely cocaine) and in 2004 for burglary. He may also work as a middleman as the LCPD Database states that the Jaoming supply the Angels of Death with narcotics. At one point, Lester tells Huang that he's divorced. He was kicked out of the Angels of Death after he was given oral sex by the girlfriend of the gang's leader.
- GTA Chinatown Wars
- Double Trouble (Boss)
- Faster Pusher Man! Sell! Sell! (Boss)
- Convoy Conflict (Boss)
- See No Evil (Boss)
- He lives in Beechwood City, Dukes.
- His email address is Illprovehecheats@eyefind.info.
- His telephone number is 555-070616.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Lee "King"
Place of Birth: Liberty City
Affiliations: Linked to the Triads and Angels of Death OMG.
- 1999 - Burglary: Illegal Entry with Criminal Intent
- 2003 - Possession Controlled Substance: Cocaine
- 2004 - Burglary: Illegal Entry with Criminal Intent
- Private Investigator
- Works with Hsin Jaoming's Triad Organized Crime Network and the Angels of Death OMG.
- Known to frequent Burger Shot restaurants and dress in a "King of Rock" costume.
- Leroc may be based off of a character from Sons of Anarchy, Bobby Munson. Bobby Munson is the secretary of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle club, but also has a side job as an Elvis Presley impersonator, doing parties and other social gatherings, earning him the nickname 'Bobby Elvis'. Both Leroc and Bobby are of a large build and divorced. Like Leroc, Bobby is also involved in an affair with another members old lady, also involving oral sex. However Bobby is never kicked out of the Sons of Anarchy for his actions. The other main difference between the two is that Leroc is secretly working for another gang, while Bobby Munson is one of the most loyal members of his club.