Lions & Donkeys
A Solomon Richards slapstick parody of early 1960s historical epics, starring Chip Hampton as Minimus, a hapless slave-driver in Ancient Rome who is in love with a donkey. His donkey is taken by the emperor as a love toy, and Minimus must fight gladitorial bouts to win it back. Holding the most phallic trident ever witnessed on the silver screen, he might just win the adoration of not just the crowd, but the Emperor's daughter too. One of the worst-reviewed and highest-grossing movies in history. Especially the threesome with the daughter and the donkey at the end.
- mellowdrama (7/10): Minimus mooning the crowd never gets old!
- wishingwilliam (3/10): Ok I'm calling it. Campest gladiator ever.
- gold4eva (5/10): Rumor is chip hampton liked em young and liked em male.
- smegoryjoe (1/10): This has not aged well.
- togamatt (6/10): Literally a gay joke every minute! "Kneel before me, Minimus!" "Ooh, thought you'd never ask."
- sleepingsnooty (2/10): Lions & Donkeys had aged by 1985.
- adamandsteve13 (4/10): Didn't Chip Hampton die right before the movie came out?