Like Panasonic, Panoramic manufactures general electronics, like televisions and mobile phones. Flat-screen Panoramic plasma televisions and DVD players can be found in both the Middle Park East Safehouse and Playboy X's Penthouse. There are also mentions on the in-game internet of a Panoramic mobile phone and on electronicwritingtablet.com, a Panoramic writing tablet called the HeavyPad is mentioned but it is said to have gone out of production. In GTA Chinatown Wars, the PDA used on the touch-screen is made by Panoramic.
In GTA IV, Panoramic offices can be found in Hatton Gardens, Algonquin; the building is easily recognizable as it has a large blue neon Panoramic logo at the top; there are also two Panoramic retail stores around Rotterdam Hill, Broker. Although no Panoramic stores or businesses appear in GTA San Andreas, it is one of the sponsors of one of the Hotring Racer stock-cars.
- 3D Universe
- Unknown Electronic Products (GTA SA)
- HD Universe
- Unnamed TV (GTA IV)
- Heavy Pad tablet (GTA IV)
- Unnamed mobile phone (GTA IV)
- Pano360 mobile phone (GTA IV)
- Unnamed DVD Player (GTA IV)
- Unnamed PDA (GTA CW)
- 8½ Band Radio (GTA V)
- There are SCART connectors on the rear of Panoramic's flatscreen TV and DVD player as well as RCA connectors. SCART is common in Europe whereas RCA connectors are favored in North America; however, both have been superseded by HDMI (High Definition Mutlimedia Interface).
- The DVD player appears to be coded for Region 2, which is correct for Western Europe but wrong for North America (where Liberty City is located), which is designated as Region 1. Also, despite using fictional companies in the GTA universe, the logos of two real-world companies appear on the rear of the Panoramic DVD player: Kodak and Microsoft, with the latter represented by the Windows logo.