- This article concerns the district of Queens in San Fierro. For the Liberty City borough based on Queens, New York, see Dukes
Queens is a district of San Fierro, San Andreas. It is implied to house most of San Fierro's gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered population. The neighborhood situated just east of City Hall. To the north lies Santa Flora, to the south is Hashbury, and to the east is King's. The name Queens is a tongue-in-cheek reference to its residential make-up, and to the fact that it is meant to emulate San Francisco's famous Castro District, predominated by gay men.
- Gaydar Station
- The Barbers Pole
- Hippy Shopper
- Vank Hoff in the Park
- Biffin Bridge Hotel
- The San Andreas Federal Mint.
- Freeway (starts courier mission)
- Stafford (only when wanted for export)
- Three snapshots
- Katie Zhan hates the neighborhood due to her homophobia, so it's best not to drive around this place when dating her.
- The lightpoles in the district have gay flags on them, and at night, when the lights are on, most of them give off a pink glow.
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Avispa Country Club • Battery Point • Calton Heights • Chinatown • City Hall • Doherty • Downtown • Easter Basin • Easter Bay Airport • Esplanade East • Esplanade North • Financial • Foster Valley • Garcia • Hashbury • Juniper Hill • Juniper Hollow • King's • Missionary Hill • Ocean Flats • Palisades • Paradiso • Queens • Santa Flora|