(Rear quarter view)|
A Stafford in GTA San Andreas..
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passenger)|
The Stafford is a four-door luxury sedan in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Stafford is based on the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, and is a very classically-styled car. It is also significantly larger than other sedans. Driving the Stafford boosts Carl Johnson's sex appeal significantly.
The car's performance is average-to-good. With average acceleration and a good top speed, the car is considerably speedy, however its rear wheel drive may result in uncontrollable steering, or even spinouts, when accelerating during turns. Its height, combined with a wheelbase too narrow to compensate, makes the car somewhat unstable, and its durability is below average.
The Stafford in GTA San Andreas can be modified at a TransFender, which offers a moderate range of customizations for the car:
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The default radio station in the Stafford is West Coast Talk Radio.
- "Stafford" is a name of British origin most notably referring to an English county town of Staffordshire. It is thus fitting to assume that the name alludes to the British roots of Rolls-Royce, which the Stafford car bases itself off.
- The Stafford is one of the few vehicles which have a unique horn.
- Spawns while driving a Euros on The Strip, Las Venturas (Thursday).
- Occasionally spawns in an alleyway in Vinewood, Los Santos, near a police bribe.
- Next to the Vank Hoff Hotel in Queens, San Fierro (only when wanted for export, sometimes locked).
- May be purchased from Exports and Imports for $28,000 on Thursday.
- Can be found frequently in Vinewood.
- In the residential area of Prickle Pine.
- Occasionally spawns at The Strip, Las Venturas.
- Royal Stretch and Super Diamond, equivalents in GTA London 1969 and The Ballad of Gay Tony, respectively, also based on luxurious Rolls Royce's.