|Game||The Lost and Damned|
|For||Thomas Stubbs III|
|Target||Rescuing routed prisoners.|
|Unlocked by||Coming Down|
For this mission, you once again visit the crooked politician Thomas Stubbs III. He's at the same location, with the same arrogant butler, but this time, Stubbs is in a steam room. Johnny eventually enters and listens to Stubbs' plan - to "liberate" some white-collar criminals (charged with insider trading) from a prison transport bus. Johnny tries desperately not to pass out from heat exhaustion, being that he's in a leather jacket fully-clothed in a steam room. He finally gets out of the room and the mission is underway.
- "Off Route" is the one of the two missions where you can get the Prison Bus, one being the final mission, "Get Lost".
- A Rhapsody with a unique light blue body color will spawn in front of the player in the beginning of the mission.
- The Prison Bus is impervious to damage between the time the player reaches the police station until the player evades the police in the bus.
- If the player drives the Prison Bus down Bridger Street to Panhandle Road, the player will encounter a large number of moving police cars spawning from both sides of Panhandle Road to stop the player. Similarly, the player will also stumble across a group of (non-hostile) Angels of Death bikers leaving the Booth Tunnel and traveling along Asahara Road on bikes if the player heads to the road southwards via Rand Avenue.
- The cannibal serial killer's name is Curtis Stocker. The Liberty City Tree website mentions his name after the prison bus escape.