The FCR-900 is a motorcycle in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Based on a Honda CBR900RR, the FCR-900's design may be described as being more aggressive and sporty than both the similarly designed PCJ-600 and BF-400, but is further available in a variety of designs. The FCR-900 is also a rare vehicle. In terms of its body, FCR-900 may be available with any one of three variations:
- A streetfighter version with no frontal fairing.
- A covered version with a half frontal fairing, which only conceals the upper front half of the bike.
- A covered version with a full frontal fairing, which conceals much of the front half of the bike.
There are also three different exhaust pipes and the rims can come in a variety of colors (this is the vehicle's secondary color). The bike may also come with single (left or right) or twin exhaust pipes.
The FCR-900 is designed as one of the more high-powered commercial motorcycles in GTA San Andreas, besting both the PCJ-600 and BF-400, but still remaining inferior to the NRG-500; thus it is the second fastest bike in the game. Due to its moderately heavy weight, however, the bike possesses poorer cornerning (often requiring the aid of the e-brake) and sluggish acceleration, which occasionally results in the need for the player to lean forward while on the bike to provide a slight boost in speed and acceleration.
- Oddly enough, it has the same engine and horn sound as the Bandito.
- The name FCR-900 may be a homophone of the word "fucker".
- The default radio station on this vehicle is Radio X.
- This bike can be found in Downtown, Los Santos and Downtown, San Fierro.
- Can be found parked or driving around The Strip
- The FCR-900 is also the reward for all silver at the Bike School in Blackfield, Las Venturas.
- Parked near The Well Stacked Pizza Co. in Roca Escalante, Las Venturas (only when wanted for export).
- Occasionally, the FCR-900 spawns in the parking lot next to The Pleasure Domes Club under Gant Bridge.
- When the "Ninja Theme" cheat is activated, it will spawn regularly.