- This article refers to a car in GTA San Andreas. For the radio station, see Flash FM.
Rear quarter view)|
A Flash in GTA San Andreas..
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Compact car|
|Body style||2-door sports hatchback|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Flash is a compact two-door vehicle in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Flash's real life counterpart is the 1988-1991 Honda Civic albeit lower and wider, and as such is designed as a sporty hatchback. It is one of the smallest and lowest cars in the game.
The Flash has excellent handling due to its front wheel drive, which minimizes spinouts and burnouts, as well as excellent acceleration and speed due to its light weight and powerful engine. These traits make the Flash an ideal car for street racing, especially with a nitro upgrade. It is also useful for evading the cops.
- Commonly found in traffic within most of the districts in San Fierro and Las Venturas.
- Parked at the car lot under the Mulholland Intersection in Downtown Los Santos.
- Due to the low height of the seats, CJ or other characters will kick the car's occupant when stealing the car.
- An iteration of the Flash during development reveals the car features significantly higher ground clearance and only one muffler in the left side of the car. Having reused sports car wheels from GTA Vice City, the car also appears less sporty and proportionate.
- The default radio station in the Flash is SF-UR.
- The Flash is the only tuner which isn't featured in the Doherty Garage missions.