|Vehicle type||Civilian motorbike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Western Motorcycle Company|
Based on a West Coast Choppers El Diablo series bike, the Hellfury is one of the most radically designed choppers in the game, featuring a highly customized gas tank and rear frame, as well a flame-based rim design. Unusually, the bike is ridden by members of the The Angels of Death as their vehicle of choice in GTA IV and The Ballad of Gay Tony, but is ridden by members of The Lost in The Lost and Damned.
The bike handles similarly to the Freeway, turning very widely, even at low speeds, but has a fast top speed, and can easily win races.
- In GTA IV, Jayvon Simson rides a unique cherry red Hellfury in "Ruff Rider", leading Niko on an extended chase through Algonquin.
- In perfect condition the Hellfury can be sold at S&M Auto Sales for $2,500 in GTA IV after completion of Stevie's Car Thefts.
- In GTA IV, the default radio station in the Hellfury is Liberty City Hardcore.
- In The Lost and Damned, Jason Michaels is seen either riding a Hellfury or a Diabolus.
- Usually seen driven by the Angels of Death or parked in BOABO.
- A Hellfury is seen on the northern side of the museum in the mission Museum Piece. It seems to replace Johnny Klebitz' parked Hexer in the parallel mission in The Lost and Damned, as it is the most similar bike.
- Common outside Luis' Apartment in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- A golden-brown Hellfury can be found in the alleyway next to Lost MC Clubhouse in The Ballad of Gay Tony, parked next to the side entrance.
- Parked next to the The 69th Street Diner in Hove Beach in The Ballad of Gay Tony.