Rear quarter view)|
A Steed in GTA IV.
|Vehicle type||Commercial truck|
|Body style||2-door box truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Steed closely resembles a 1992-1996 Ford Econoline delivery truck, and as such may be seen as a "successor" to the pre-GTA IV Mule, which was also depicted as a Ford E-Series box truck (the Mule reappears in the alongside the Steed in GTA IV, but is a new take on the truck, based on the Isuzu Elf).
The Steed comes with various company names on the sides, such as, 24/7 Supermarkets, Krapea, Liberty Tree, Logger Beer, Raine, and Üder Milkén. As is with the majority of delivery vehicles, the Steed may also been seen with graffiti on its cargo hold.
Although it has V8 badging, the Steed sounds as if it has the same V6 sound as the Moonbeam, Pony and Speedo. The Steed's engine is possibly a diesel V8 coupled to a 5 speed gearbox. Like most large vehicles, the Steed has poor acceleration and handling, but it has a decent top speed for a vehicle of its size (68 mph - 110 km/h). Despite its height, the Steed doesn't tip over easily.
- The default radio station in the Steed is Liberty City Hardcore.
- Upon delivery of all thirty cars for Stevie, when he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, the Steed may be sold for $2,200.
- Parked in Fulcrum Avenue, Tudor, Alderney.
- Used in the mission Catch the Wave for Phil Bell, in which the player infiltrates the boatyard with the truck.
- Common on Charge Island.
- Sometimes seen driving on the East Borough Bridge in South Bohan, Bohan.
- Used as a drug transport vehicle during TBOGT Drug Wars.