(Rear quarter view)|
A Biff in GTA IV.
2-door conventional cab|
2 (driver and passenger)|
The HVY Biff is a large truck featured in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Closely resembling a Kenworth T800, the Biff is a conventional cab truck used in construction and industries commonly encountered in industrial districts in the game. The Biff is available in different configurations in flat-bed form, or two types of hopper designs, each filled with gravel.
Rear quarter view, with a different dump truck bed.
Front quarter view of a flat bed variant.
Due to its size and weight, the Biff is predictably slow, but is more than capable of ramming traffic without sustaining too much damage itself. Its size is exploited during Derrick McReary's "Tunnel of Death" mission, when two such trucks are used to block a section of the Booth Tunnel from both sides.
- After collecting all thirty cars for Stevie, he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, with the Biff fetching $4,000.
- The default radio station of the Biff is San Juan Sounds.
- During the mission Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend after getting ambushed the diamonds are thrown into the back of one of these trucks.
- In The Lost and Damned there are remains of unused coding of "biff2" variant. It is unknown what could it be during development, but may have featured something different other than the dump-truck and flat-bed variants.
- The truck's name is a reference to the character "Biff" from the "Back to the Future" trilogy. In "Back to the Future", Biff's car slides and crashes into a dumptruck filled with animal manure.
- On close inspection of the windshield when dirty, the truck appears to have wiper tracks as every other civilian car, however the wiper blades are positioned differently, which would've made a totally different wiper track.