|The Lost and Damned.|
The Lost and Damned |
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Vehicle type||Civilian/Gang motorbike|
|Body style||Sports bike|
|Capacity||Two (driver and passenger)|
The Shitzu Hakuchou is a sport bike in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic episodic packs for Grand Theft Auto IV. The bike is reintroduced unchanged in the Last Team Standing Update for Grand Theft Auto V.
The Hakuchou is depicted as a beefier, more powerful sports bike compared to the Bati 800, with a bulky body shell and frame that implies the bike is also tailored for comfort. The bike is clearly based on a base-line 2008–present Suzuki Hayabusa; in addition to similarities in its body design, the Hakuchou also features "死" Japanese scripts (translated as "death") on both sides of the body, in a similar manner to the Hayabusa's "隼" script (referring to the "Peregrine Falcon") on its body. Similarly, the Hakuchou's name is a reference to the decision to name the Hayabusa after a bird (ハヤブサ); "hakuchou" (ハクチョウ) is "swan" in Japanese.
Despite its bulky design, the bike performs relatively well, with similar performance traits as the Bati 800, Bati Custom and Double T (with a top speed of 155 kmph and a weight of 250 kg, 50 kg lighter than any chopper) but featuring improved acceleration. However, its raw engine power translates to high torque that makes the bike highly uncontrollable as the bike is susceptible to burnouts in lower speeds when the accelerator is held down. It also has a poor stopping distance when the brake is applied at high speed.
The Hakuchou is a gang vehicle ridden by the Uptown Riders.
The Hakuchou Custom is a customized version of the Hakuchou, being based on custom Hayabusas in real-life.
- The two default radio stations in the Hakuchou are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- Johnny Klebitz humorously mispronounces the name of the bike, calling it "Ha-ha-coochie-koo" after one of Angus' possible motorcycle thefts.
- The Lost and Damned
- Found at your safehouse and added to list of Clay Simons's available bikes on the phone after after completing 12 bike races.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Spawns in parts of Alderney along with the Double T, but it is much rarer.
- Can possibly spawn in other "rich" areas, such as The Triangle.
- GTA V
- Can be obtained from the protagonists' garages in singleplayer.
- Can be bought from Southern San Andreas Super Autos in Grand Theft Auto Online.