|The Lost and Damned.|
The Lost and Damned|
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorbike|
|Body style||Sports bike|
|Capacity||Two (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Dinka (GTA IV)|
The Dinka Double T is a motorcycle featured in the The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony episodic contents for Grand Theft Auto IV, as well as Grand Theft Auto V. The "Dinka" logo cannot be found on the bike itself, but the police refer to the bike as a "Dinka Double T".
The Double T Custom is a more powerful variant of the Double T with a bit different model and vinyls. The custom version is considerably more stylish and faster.
Although it is fashioned as a high speed bike, the Double T's performance is more towards the lower end of the speedbike range, but still outperforms the vast majority of choppers in The Lost and Damned.
The Double T's engine is considerably powerful, allowing the bike to reach a top speed of 135 kph/83 mph; while the bike can accelerate considerably well, its first and second gears are fairly sluggish, preventing the bike from achieving its potential speeds when ridden in conditions that demand numerous cornering. Its poor, high-revving low gears are thus the Double T's only primary weakness as this makes the bike unideal for getaways given police vehicles can catch up to the player and push the player's bike while it is at mid first gear. Nevertheless, the bike's raw power makes it suitable for races.
In terms of handling, the bike's compact build and light weight gives the bike significant nimbleness, allowing it to corner more tightly, brake better, and perform wheelies and endos/stoppies easier.
- TT is the common abbreviation for Tourist Trophy, a reference to the famous Isle of Man Tourist Trophy race, one of the most famous motorcycle races in the world.
- When the player calls Clay to order a Double T, Johnny refers to it just as a "Double".
- The Double T plays the radio station The Beat 102.7 by default when entered.
- The Lost and Damned
- Can be found around parts of Northwood, driven by the Uptown Riders.
- Available to obtain by calling Clay, although after a certain mission.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Can only be found in Alderney, most commonly in Westdyke.
- Can occasionally be found parked around back of the large mansion next to "Cloe Parker's Mansion", the largest mansion in the middle of Owl Creek Avenue in Westdyke, Alderney.
- Spawns in The Ballad of Gay Tony's multiplayer.