Special Vehicles in GTA Chinatown Wars
|This article needs more images.|
Special Vehicles are types of vehicles that have unique qualities in contrast to standard ones. Such of these are unique/permanent colors and proofing against bullets, explosions, fire, or collisions. Also take note that the accuracy of the page history may not be correct.
|Bullet-proof||BP||The vehicle receives no damage from direct hits from bullets.|
|Fire-proof||FP||The vehicle receives no damage from any flames or fires except when the vehicle is already burning from other forms of damage.|
|Explosion-proof||EP||The vehicle receives no damage from any explosions inflicted upon the vehicle.|
|Damage-proof||DP||The vehicle receives no damage from collisions or any form of physical damage (i.e. melee weapons).|
|Pop-proof||PP||The vehicle's tires cannot be popped by any means. This property cannot be saved in a garage.|
|Permanent color||PC||The vehicle's paint job cannot be changed in a spray shop when it could otherwise. This property cannot be saved in a garage.|
|Heavy||H||The vehicle's mass is greater than it should be normally. The car will feel "heavier" and will lose less momentum when colliding into dynamic objects. However, heavy cars are more susceptible to damage and will only take two or three hits before starting smoking or even exploding. This property cannot be saved in a garage.|
|Unique paint job||Name of color||The vehicle's paint job is unique and cannot be obtained through spray shops, mod shops, or permanent parking spots. However, the unique paintjob can be painted over and lost if the player enters a spray shop with the vehicle.|
|Unique handling||UH||The vehicle's handling is altered to let the player be able to cut corners and turn more quickly than normal. This property cannot be saved in a garage.|
|Rare||R||The model of the vehicle appears only a few times during missions in the game (i.e. the Spand Express).|
|Unobtainable||U||The vehicle cannot be accessed or driven by the player outside the mission. Obtaining and saving the vehicle is near impossible without resorting to modifications (i.e. Andromada), except if obtained using cheats (i.e. Turismo Cheetahs).|
- Destroying a proofed vehicle
Proofed vehicles are not indestructible. There are many of ways to wreck a BP/FP/EP/DP vehicle, including:
- Flipping the car up-side down.
- Getting hit by a tank (except in GTA San Andreas)
- Sinking the car in the water.
- Using the Blow-up all cars cheat.
- Getting in the vehicle while the player is on fire.
- Using a car bomb to detonate the vehicle.
- Taking the car to the crusher and crush the vehicle.
- Taking it to a girlfriends' house and have coffee with her/them then the car will lose its special property and simply become normal again.
- Special Vehicles in GTA III - GTA III
- Special Vehicles in GTA Vice City - GTA Vice City
- Special Vehicles in GTA Advance - GTA Advance
- Special Vehicles in GTA San Andreas - GTA San Andreas
- Special Vehicles in GTA Liberty City Stories - GTA LCS
- Special Vehicles in GTA Vice City Stories - GTA VCS
- Special Vehicles in GTA IV - GTA IV
- Special Vehicles in The Lost and Damned - TLAD