| This talk page is for discussing the Mallorie Bardas article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
When Niko and Roman are driving around after their apartment burns down, doesn't Roman ring Mallorie and ask if her Cousin has any houses thay can stay in? Biggest gta fan ever 07:11, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- Yes. HuangLee 02:41, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Mallorie is pregnant? is there any picture for proof? If not, it does'nt matter whether she mentioned this or not. This article will NOT be true without images. Captain Seven-Twenty 21:44, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- From what I understand she reveals, or it is revealed, that she is pregnant in the final mission. Also, this article WILL be true with or without a picture of her pregnant, especially as she might not yet be showing, as she may have only just become pregnant. A reference is a much better option and as I am not a particular fan of GTA IV, I can't find an in-game reference. Maybe someone who has played through can verify this. A-Dust 22:22, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- There is reference of exactly who reveals it:
- She is also revealed to be pregnant at the end of the "Revenge" storyline. Roman calls Niko and comforts him telling him not to blame himself for Kate's death, Roman reveals Mallorie is pregnant and if it is a girl, they will name it Kate. At the end of the 'Deal' storyline where Roman is killed, Mallorie reveals that she is pregnant and that the child will struggle without a father.
- I will rewrite it to not only follow propper English rules, but to say exactly when it is revealed. Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 22:30, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- There is reference of exactly who reveals it:
I think I have a better picture than the inaccurate artwork we currently have.Can we use my picture instead? HuangLee 02:41, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- It's a wiki! Upload it, add it to the page. If it gets reverted, OK. If not, we keep it. Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 09:48, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Gotcha.But we've got another picture now.Not mine,but it's good. HuangLee 23:38, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Is it ever explained why Mallorie sleeps with Vlad and cheats on Roman? (Stebner603 02:35, 26 May 2009 (UTC))
- Probably intimidation and fear.--Doop. 06:49, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
Was there ever any kind of confirmation that she slept with him other than Roman seeing his car outside her apartment and Vlad's boasting about it to Roman? His car being outside of her apartment isn't necessarily lie detector proof of "she's a cheater" and Vlad's boasting to Roman of him sleeping with her could just as easily be him trying to get under his skin. From what I can remember, Mallorie never admitted it, but never denied it either. Ghost Leader 14:58, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- There were other clues like Vlad making calls to her and talking about extremely personal stuff, and Vlad being very happy to be meeting someone after he tells Niko to steal a Blista Compact. But yea, there's nothing in the game that explicitly mentioned Mallorie cheating on Roman.--Spaceeinstein 16:05, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
Mallorie is so pretty... just putting it out there. Bun um bum bom!--TheLost~JohnnyKlebitz 03:22, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- ...You realize she's a pixalated videogame character right... You should probably get outside more often. Grand Theft AJ 22:27, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Why can't pixilated video game characters be hot? Ghost Leader 03:01, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
Of course, how silly of me to think otherwise. Forget about those gross human girls, I want one with edges and voice actors. Haha Grand Theft AJ 03:29, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- Get one with large polygons, too. lol Ghost Leader 15:25, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
How old is Mallorie because there seems to be a dispute on here. In the police database on the game her DOB is listed as 1979 making her 29 as of 2008 but some edits have her DOB as 1980. Which one is actually right? D-Good 83 06:26, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
Unless we know what the sources are for a 1980 birthdate, I would keep it at 1979 since that is what the game itself says. If there are two different sources, they should be discussed. Oddsock 13:04, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
Should we move the page to Mallorie Bellic"? Kanzler31 01:56, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Nope. For, like, 98% of the storyline, she's Mallorie Bardas.
Related to Henrique Bardas?
I remember reading on the article about being related to Henrique Bardas. If so, they do look a bit alike, however one is Dominican and another is Puertorican. --TheJustinAllenK 00:55, 7 September 2011 (BST)
- Yeah but remember, they're cousins, they can have a parent thats a different race. Mallorie can have a Puerto Rican mother and a Dominican father, the Dominican father can be the brother of Henrique's mother or father etc. etc. I personally think they're related. Why would Rockstar Games put another Bardas and Torres so close, that's too coincidental. Grand Theft AJ 05:16, 7 September 2011 (BST)
- There is nothing in the game that states she slept with Vlad because of Roman's debts. The only reason she slept with Vlad was probably a mix of his continuous attemps to flirt with her, and the fact that Mallorie is aware that Roman cheats on her frequently and felt an "eye for an eye" would be efficient. Whoever added that to the article is talking out of their behind, I'll change that now. Grand Theft AJ (talk) 04:21, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- There's nothing anywhere in the game that either proves or disproves this so-called affair. Like I said above on this very talk page, Mallorie never either confirmed or denied it and Vlad could easily have been making it all up to get under Roman's skin. This plot is never resolved. Ghost Leader (talk|edits) 08:35, 19 October 2012 (UTC)