The Schyster PMP 600 is a 4-door car featured in Grand Theft Auto IV and The Ballad of Gay Tony. Some are the PMP 600S Match the Same in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Because the player can take it. It is the first download.
=== Design === GTA IV - GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony: The PMP 600 closely resembles a Chrysler 300C; it is manufactured by Schyster, the GTA equivalent of Chrysler. The intake on the bottom of the front bumper seems inspired by the 2003-present Bentley Continental. All PMP 600s come with car alarms, identifiable by either a horn alarm (the most common), flashing lights, or a beep alarm.
The engine is a V8 "Semi", and may be a 6.0L, explaining the "600" in the car's name; "Semi" is a reference to the Chrysler 300C's real-life "Hemi" engine. According the the Autoeroticar website, the PMP 600 has an absurdly large 600 cubic inch (9.8L) diesel engine. The car handles through corners reasonably well, but suffers at high speeds due to the length and the soft rear suspension. Acceleration is satisfying, although the top speed is limited due to the heavy weight of the car.
A rare sport edition of the PMP 600 can be occasionally been seen on the streets; it usually sports a dark brown, plum or teal paint job, a sport mesh grill in the front, and a small spoiler attached to the trunk. It is often driven by the Mafia.
- Standard PMP 600
- The PMP 600 is a very rare car in Broker, Dukes and Bohan, meaning the player will not encounter the car often until Algonquin is unlocked. The PMP 600 is a common and popular car in Algonquin and Alderney.
- One PMP 600 spawns in the alley by the Exchange District Bank in Algonquin, next to the Bank of Liberty, as part of Stevie's Car Thefts.
- Three PMP 600s can be found outside the museum during the mission "Museum Piece"; they are all black and presumably belong to the Jewish Mob.
- Modded PMP 600
- The modded PMP 600 often driven by the Mafia is commonly found in Westdyke and Leftwood in Alderney, and Little Italy in Algonquin.
- The interior of the PMP 600 seems to be ripped from the Schafter, as the steering wheel bears the Benefactor logo.
- The two default radio stations in the PMP 600 are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- Unlike most other cars, the side windows can take several shots from a projectile weapon before breaking, but if Niko enters a parked one, he will break the windows very easily with his arm.
In The Ballad of Gay Tony, If the player goes to the pay n fix. It will get tuned randomly.