The Windsor is two-door sports convertible featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Windsor is designed as a 1960s to early 1970s classic European convertible sports car, appearing with either its black top up or down. It resembles a "pre-Kamm tail" Alfa Romeo Spider (1966–1969); it features a very Jaguar-like grille however.
The Windsor is a very fast car; however, it does not match up to some of the "elite" cars. The Windsor's engine is very loud, giving out a thoarty roar, sounding more like a V8 than the 4 cylinder engine that came in all Alfa Spiders or the 6 cylinder/V12 that came in the all Jaguar E-Types, but acceleration and speed is on par. Cornering is very difficult, as the car seems to be much heavier than it looks, and the car tends to subtly fishtail or drift, despite running at mid speeds, though experienced players can control its drifting capabilities.
Being a standard sports car, the Windsor can only be modified at TransFender, which offers the following modifications:
- Wheels (ten types)
- Nitro (All)
- Bass Boost
- The default radio station in the Windsor is Master Sounds 98.3.
- Spawns while riding a PCJ-600 in Rodeo, Los Santos (Wed).
- Spawns often driving a ZR-350 in Queens, San Fierro (Friday/Saturday).
- Available at the Easter Basin docks in San Fierro for import after first list completion for $28,000 on Wednesday.
- During the mission A Home in the Hills, a pink Windsor can be found in Madd Dogg's Crib during the mission.
- During the mission Key to Her Heart, a Windsor can be found parked outside after exiting the Sex Shop.
- Spawns pretty much all around Las Venturas.
- Spawns around the western half of Los Santos.