Dignity Village is a small unincorporated commune located off the Senora Freeway in northern Blaine County, San Andreas, which appears in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The residents of the commune include the poor, the homeless and anti-capitalists such as Curtis Weaver. The residents of Dignity Village dislike Franklin Clinton, Michael De Santa and Trevor Philips, attacking them if provoked or the protagonist stands close to them for a period of time although they will run away when a gun is drawn. The village features a few small buildings and a number of tents.
Events of HD Universe
In GTA Online, the Commune death match and a gang attack take place in Dignity Village. The gang attack can feature the Wei Cheng Triad, the Armenian Mafia or The Professionals. In GTA V, Trevor Philips locates bail jumper Curtis Weaver at Dignity Village while working for Maude Eccles, with the player having the choice to apprehend or kill Weaver.
- Please note that the vehicles listed below may not always appear at Dignity Village.
- Cavalcade (just outside the village)
- Police Bike (located just outside the village during the day)
- Tow Truck
- One letter scrap (in the doorway to a building with a 'Social Justice For All' sign attached
- First aid kit (inside a building with a 'Social Justice For All' sign attached)
- A sign at the entrance to the village reads "Yes We Camp", a reference to the slogan "Yes We Can" used by Barack Obama during his presidential campaign in 2008.
- A second sign reads "The revolution will not be televised", a reference to the song of the same name that was written by Gil Scott-Heron.
- Boxes with the Belly-Up company logo from Grand Theft Auto III can be found in the settlement.