Terry Donovan is one of the co-founders of Rockstar Games, along with Sam Houser and his brother Dan. Donovan was the Vice-President of Marketing for Take-Two Interactive, the parent company of Rockstar Games, from June 1999 until December 2006. Donovan was responsible for managing Take-Two and Rockstar's marketing, branding and public relations campaigns. Prior to joining the company, Donovan worked for BMG for five years, eventually managing a group of seven labels. Donovan earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Birmingham University in the United Kingdom.
Donovan took a leave of absence from Take-Two in September 2006, and then decided in December that year that he would not be returning to the company. In January 2007, Take-Two replaced Donovan, recruiting Capcom's European managing director Gary Dale in the position of Rockstar's CEO.
- Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (additional music researcher)
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (music editor and production team)
- Grand Theft Auto III (music supervisor, soundtrack coordinator: radio stations and music, and vice president of marketing)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (soundtrack coordinator)
- Grand Theft Auto Advance (production team)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (publishing team)