Catch the Wave
|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
|Catch the Wave|
Phil speaking to Niko at the Honkers Gentlemen's Club.
|Location||Honkers Gentlemen's Club in Tudor, Alderney|
|Unlocks||Trespass and Flatline|
- This is the name of a TBOGT map for Team Deathmatch or Deathmatch, but is not at the same boatyard as this one. This mission occurs mostly on Charge Island, while the TBOGT map is at the Southern Algonquin docks.
- During a conversation between Niko and Phil Bell on the ride to the docks, Phil talks about being "paranoid" and asks Niko twice if he ever saw "choppers in the sky". This is a reference to the mobster movie, Goodfellas; where Henry Hill has a chopper following him, thinks that the cops are all over him, and thinks that his phone is tapped. Hill, like Bell, was part Irish, keeping him from becoming a "made" member of his crime family.
- The Russian Mafia member Phil shoots in the face at the part where they start shooting, does not die, he just lay there on the ground injured.
- It isn't necessary to shoot every Russian in the building, and in fact any left behind will not chase Niko or Phil outside.
- This is one of the more trying missions if you find yourself having to replay it over and over, due to the lack of "trip skip" and the length of time it takes to drive Phil to the truck and then the truck to Charge Island.