|Game||The Lost and Damned|
|Target||Slamvan full of cocaine, Angels of Death|
|Location||Bohan and Charge Island|
|Unlocks||Marta Full of Grace|
|Unlocked by||Hit the Pipe|
Heavy Toll is a mission in GTA IV DLC The Lost and Damned. It is given by Elizabeta Torres to Johnny Klebitz.
In this mission, Elizabeta Torres wants you to obtain a truck full of cocaine (later seen in The Snow Storm). Johnny Klebitz, Malc, DeSean, an unnamed member of The Uptown Riders and possibly Terry Thorpe and Clay Simons take control of a toll booth and wait until the gang approaches the toll. After a while a group of bikers come in 3 Regina cars, a Slamvan and 2 bikes and you must take them out and steal the Slamvan. All the vehicles are full of a rival gang in a total of 18 men. After it is stolen, and after losing any wanted level that might be in place, you must take it to a garage for Elizabeta's bodyguard Andreas to pick up later.
- It's not necessary to get into a protracted gun battle. Simply kill the enemy in the Slamvan and steal it (be careful not to hit the van too many times with the powerful Streetsweeper or alternate weapon such as the rocket launcher, lest you destroy it). You need to pick up Malc, but if he's taking heavy fire, he may not immediately get into the van. But once he does, drive quickly away from the scene - you will not be pursued (you may see the car you used to drive to the toll booth pass you as your allies make their escape), lose any wanted level you might get (if you minimize shooting on your part and avoid running over any cops when you escape, you likely won't have more than a single star to worry about) and the mission is as good as done. And as a bonus, you'll have a still-nearly fully loaded Streetsweeper.
- If you have completed more than 40 Gang Wars earlier in the game, a Streetsweeper will begin spawning at the safehouses after this mission is completed.
- When matching up the Grand Theft Auto IV and The Lost and Damned storylines, Elizabeta should already be in prison during this mission.
- This the only mission where you can obtain a Regina.
- If you have completed the mission, Johnny's Hexer should be standing in front of you, but if you look to your right, a Hakuchou Custom can be found there, so this is a chance to keep it.
- Malc tells Johnny to drop the Slamvan off at The Point, however the garage is actually in the Industrial area.