Carl Johnson hands the dossier over to Eddie Pulaski
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Location||Las Brujas, Bone County, San Andreas|
|Unlocks||Saint Mark's Bistro (if Madd Dogg and Green Goo have been completed)|
High Noon is a mission and the last in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, given to protagonist Carl Johnson by the C.R.A.S.H. team comprising corrupt officers Frank Tenpenny, Edward "Eddie" Pulaski and rookie Jimmy Hernandez, from the ghost town of Las Brujas in El Castillo del Diablo, Bone County, San Andreas.
Carl waits for Tenpenny and his colleagues to arrive at Las Brujas to retrieve the dossier Carl got earlier. A cop vehicle approaches and C.R.A.S.H. emerges. As rookie Jimmy Hernandez points a gun at Carl and Pulaski is handed over the dossier, Carl wants to know if he is done with meddling around with the affairs of C.R.A.S.H., much to the surprising positive support of Pulaski. Tenpenny suddenly attacks Hernandez with a shovel, accusing him of selling them out to Internal Affairs. Tenpenny then orders Carl to dig the grave, implying that Carl will be digging his own grave as well. Tenpenny then leaves Pulaski alone to supervise Carl.
As Carl digs the grave under the watchful eyes of Pulaski, he tries to convince Pulaski that Tenpenny is using all of them, and that Pulaski will be killed next. Pulaski does not believe him, when suddenly, Hernandez regains consciousness and lunges at Pulaski, who dodges and shoots Hernandez, his body falling into the grave. Pulaski then tries to flee in his Buffalo, but Carl chases him through the desert in a Bandito, aggrieved that Hernandez saved him from Pulaski. During the chase Pulaski taunts Carl, insulting his sister and mother. Carl eventually wrecks Pulaski's vehicle enough to force him out. A bloodied Pulaski ask for one last request - if he can have sex with Kendl; however, Carl has had more than enough of his tomfoolery and kills him with a final vicious stomp to the head.
Pre-mission Phone Call
Tenpenny: Carl, you get that dossier?
CJ: Yeah, I got the files, what you want me to do with 'em?
Tenpenny: Then we need to meet up some place quiet and take care of things. There's a ghost-town, Las Brujas, in The Devil's Castle. You know it?
CJ: Yeah, I'll find it.
Tenpenny: I know you will. I'll see you there, Carl.
Pulaski: Carl! Hope we didn't keep you waiting, holmes!
CJ: Nah, I was just chillin'.
Pulaski: Ha, I bet you were. That the dossier? Hand it over.
CJ: Hey, everything cool now?
Tenpenny: I don't know, Carl. Eddie?
Pulaski: Our boy's done good!
(All of a sudden, Tenpenny knocks out an unscrupulous Hernandez with a shovel.)
Tenpenny: YOU SNITCH PIECE OF SHIT! YOU VATO ASSHOLE! YOU SOLD US OUT! (turns to Carl) Time to dig, Carl. (to Pulaski as he hands the shovel to Carl) You, take care of things.
Pulaski: Whuh - where you going?
Tenpenny: To get drunk and get laid - you got a problem with that?
Pulaski: No, Frank. Relax.
Tenpenny: Good. I'll see you back at the precinct. (to Carl after sitting in the car) And I'll see YOU in your next life, Carl.
(Tenpenny speeds away from the spot. Pulaski is supervising Carl, who is digging a grave for himself and Hernandez.)
Pulaski: All right, that's good - that's deep enough for two.
CJ: Eddie, Tenpenny's just using you, he's using all of us. (gets out of the pit) You're the next one he's gonna silence, man.
Pulaski: Shut the fuck up, scum! And it's Officer Pulaski to you!
(All of a sudden, Hernandez, who regains consciousness, lunges at Pulaski, who shoots Hernandez in the chest out of retaliation.)
Pulaski: Fucking die!!
(Hernandez dies and falls into the grave pit. Carl, realizing and aggrieved that Hernandez sacrificed himself to save his life, chases Pulaski while trying to shoot his escape car.)
CJ: Hey Eddie! You know that Tenpenny gonna rub you out too.
Pulaski: Carl, you got it wrong pal! Tenpenny was the one saving your ass! Every time I'd want to get rid of you, he'd find some excuse to keep you alive. Well, now it's up to me, and I ain't such fucking soft touch. Well, how's your sister? I always had a thing for her. Tenpenny and I got some great shots of her and her varrio boyfriend going at it like a couple of horny Chihuahuas. Man, does she put out like a pro!
CJ: Screw you Pulaski! I know what you're trying to do, and you ain't gonna crawl inside my head.
Pulaski: I ain't kidding! It's the best stake-out I ever done! Carl, you should have seen your mom before she was buried. She was a real mess - most of her face was hanging off!
CJ: Don't fucking talk about my moms!
Pulaski: The boys, you know, they fooled around with her at the scene, you know... touching her, joking around and shit.
CJ: Fuck you, Pulaski, FUCK YOU!
Pulaski: Heh heh heh!
(Carl finally manages to get hold of Pulaski, who is brutally injured. He then stares at a dying Pulaski.)
CJ: Not feeling so fucking full about yourself now, huh?
Pulaski: Well, them's the breaks ... fuck...
CJ: Any last requests?
Pulaski: Yeah... can I fuck your sister?
CJ: You a asshole to the end. Punk motherfucker!
(Carl kills Pulaski with a kick to the head.)
- Though Pulaski is killed in this mission, he is still described as 'believed to be on the run' by a television reporter during coverage of Tenpenny's trial in the mission Riot, implying that his body was not found.
- If Pulaski crashes his car into the river west of Fort Carson, the cut scene where Carl kicks him in the head will not play. Pulaski will simply drown and the player will receive a 'Mission Passed!' message.
- If, by any reason, Pulaski's car blows up in the chase, he will still be leaning on his car, which is strangely in perfect condition.
- If Pulaski leaves his vehicle for any reason (like catching fire), he will fire at Carl with a Desert Eagle. During this on-foot shootout, he will constantly utter the phrases "I got you on my sight(s), Carl!" and "Like horny rabbits in a barrel" in repeated alternation before getting killed. However, if you kill him near Area 69, he will stop speaking these dialogues after running near close to the base periphery.
- It is unknown how Pulaski's Buffalo appears at Las Brujas, as he arrived in a police car with the others.
- Quite possibly, it can be concluded that Hernandez was defecting against Tenpenny and Pulaski to Internal Affairs right from the beginning of the game, as it can't be a coincidence that despite having eliminated evidence thus far, the corrupt duo had "the gig nearly up" against them. However, it is unknown as to whether his act of spilling the beans about the Green Sabre to Cesar Vialpando, as per a fan-made mission, is ever really known as part of his defection to the Feds.
- The police car in which Tenpenny and Pulaski arrive in has different alloys compared with normal police cars.
Hernandez recovers momentarily and attempts to attack Eddie Pulaski, who shoots and kills him.
Carl Johnson chases Pulaski.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|