In the Crosshairs
|In the Crosshairs|
Bulgarin's men arrive to ambush Luis.
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Luis will head to Ray's house. When Luis arrives there, Bulgarin is toting his AK-47 but Timur is nowhere to be found, and appears to be out on a job. Bulgarin tells Luis that he has some business to take care of, and after shooting multiple rounds through the ceiling at his screaming sister, Bulgarin sends Luis on to the place.
Luis is instructed to meet Timur at a building at Columbus Avenue and Denver Avenue. When he enters the building, he finds himself on a rooftop. He phones Ray and is instructed to look inside a box on the roof. The box contains the severed head of The Cook. Indeed, it appears that the Diamonds were stolen from Bulgarin, knowing Gay Tony and Luis set up the deal, he wanted to kill Luis and planned an elaborate setup to do so which involved snipers and cars full of armed men. The plan failed however, and Luis lived on to despise Bulgarin.
- The player should seek out and kill the two grenade launchers first. They are on the roof of a building across the street. They can be very annoying and deadly.
- Avoid doing this mission at night, as the snipers and grenade launchers are virtually invisible against the dark sky, even with a nightscope-equipped sniper rifle.
- As the video walkthrough below suggests, take a helicopter over to Ray's house before triggering the mission and the use it to get to the building to trim some time.
- Although the mission can be done before it, in terms of storyline continuity it makes more sense for this mission to be done after Not So Fast.
The decapitated head of The Cook.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
One of the assasin snipers, shot by Luis Lopez crashes onto the street below.
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:04:30|
|Player damage||Damage attained by the player.||40%|
|Headshots||Number of headshots needed by the player.||10|
|Accuracy||Amount of accuracy needed by the player.||60%|
|4 shots, 4 snipers||Four sniper rifle shots were used on the four snipers (one for each).||4|