[[Image:Bravura-GTASA-front.jpg|thumb|right|300px|A Bravura in GTA San Andreas ([[:Image:Bravura-GTASA-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).]]
The '''Bravura''' is a vehicle in [[Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]]. It is a 2 door, a very common sight in [[State of San Andreas|San Andreas]], and can be found throughout in the state.
== Description ==
=== Design ===
The front of the Bravura and the trimming on the sides has a resemblance to a [[wikipedia:Ford Mustang (third generation)#1987-1993|1987–1993 Ford Mustang]] but some details like the wide-looking side profile are different and look much like an '80s GM N platform coupe vehicle like the [[wikipedia:Pontiac Grand Am#1985-1991|1985-1991 Pontiac Grand Am]]. The shape is also similar to a [[wikipedia:Mercury Cougar #1983-1988|1983–1988 Mercury Cougar]].
=== Performance ===
Acceleration is average due to a small (likely 4-cylinder) engine being matched to a front-wheel drivetrain, but pulling a small curb weight. What is truly disappointing about this car, though, is the significant lack of speed that would be expected from the light frame. Handling is average, but the car exhibits understeer. Brakes tend on the weak side, but are effective due to the light chassis and inability to reach very high speeds.
== Modifications (GTA San Andreas) ==
*Hood scoop (two types)
*Vents (two types)
*Exhausts (two types)
*Spoilers (two types)
*Wheels (ten types)
*Nitro (three types)
== Trivia ==
* Bravura is the name of, Jim Bravura, the police lieutenant in the game Max Payne, also created by [[Rockstar Games]].
* The default radio station in the Bravura is [[SF-UR]].
== Locations ==
* Pretty much spawns throughout San Andreas
* Found outside the [[Las Venturas City Planning Department]] entrance near the [[Come-A-Lot]] casino in the mission [[Architectural Espionage]]
* Occasionally spawns in the San Fierro police station garage with custom rims.
[[Category:Vehicles in GTA San Andreas]]
[[Category:2-Door Sedans and Coupes]]