The jet exploding.
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Target||A crane, a jet and a train.|
|Location||The Triangle, Northwood and Francis International Airport.|
|name = Bang Bang
|image = Bang_Bang_2.jpg
|caption = The jet exploding.
|game = TBOGT
|for = [[Tony Prince]]
|location = [[The Triangle]], [[Northwood]] and [[Francis International Airport, Dukes|Francis International Airport]].
|target = A crane, a jet and a train.
Luis walks in and finds Tony ready to kill himself, and before sending Luis out on a mission to destroy three targets, Tony is knocked out by Luis and takes a batch of Sticky Bombs. First, Luis drives to a crane machine in Frankfort Avenue, sets sticky bombs on the base of the crane and detonate them, causing it to wreck and killing the target. Next, Luis needs intercept a subway train at the tunnel exit in North Holland. After throwing a sticky bomb on the train, Luis detonates them, causing the train to explode into a chain reaction. After blowing the train up, Luis travels to Francis International Airport, and then destroys the head of the LTA's private jet. After that, Luis escapes the airport and evades a 2-star wanted level. Luis calls Tony and Tony tells him that he and Evan have broken up (again).
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:05:00|
|Player damage||Damage attained by the player.||50%|
|No bombs wasted||Only five bombs were used (three for the crane, and one for the subway car, and plane).||-|
- The cutscene for this mission is one of two times you see Tony without his glasses. The other time is TLAD's Diamonds in the Rough.
- In replays, you can use Yusuf's Gold Buzzard to achieve all three objectives at once since the cops can't catch up to you, and the rockets work the same as the Sticky Bombs
- The song that Evan sings and dances to in Tony's apartment is Maneater by Hall and Oates, this song can be heard on the Episodes from Liberty City exlusive radio station, Vice City FM.
- The train will drive up the wrong side of the tracks during this mission.
- After destroying the crane, you can stand in the flames of the blown up crane and not get burnt to a crisp.
- The jet has an Irish tricolour on the vertical stabiliser.
Tips & Tricks
- An easy way to destroy the train is to speed ahead of it to its next stop at the Fortside Station in Bohan, and when it is stopped, throw a sticky bomb on it to help achieve "No Bombs Wasted" .
- To lose the cops fast, zigzag from street to street.
- Use the Swift (before completing the game) after destroying the Crane. Get the Swift from the West River Helipad (Algonquin) and land just on the hill before the Train comes get out an Rocket Launcher, then fly to the airport, destroy the plane and fly back to Algonquin.
- If you are skilled with the Buzzard, use it after completing the game if you haven't achieved 100% before finishing the game. You can get the Buzzard at the same place as the Swift.