Rear quarter view)|
A Coquette Classic in Grand Theft Auto V.
GTA V |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||Two-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Invetero Coquette Classic is a two-door convertible sports car and the predecessor of the Coquette appearing in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online after the San Andreas Flight School Update.
The Coquette Classic appears to be a combination of two Chevrolet Corvette generations, with the front headlights strongly resembling those of the Corvette C3 (minus the hidden headlights) and the side profile and rear fascia having been taken from a Corvette C2.
The Coquette Classic, just like the modern Coquette, has a good top speed and acceleration for a vehicle of its class and age, thanks to its 435 hp 7 liter V8 engine. However, as Legendarymotorsport.net implies in its description, the car has a bad handling: understeer and fishtailing are big problems. When cornering at moderate to high speeds, the back end will almost invariably step out into to a slide; while not good for speed and control, in the hands of an experienced driver, this does make the Coquette Classic one of the best cars for drifting in the game. Due to its thick body panels and sturdy construction, the Coquette Classic is one of the most durable cars in terms of crash deformity (along with the Roosevelt) out of the Sports Classics" class as well as most other cars in the game. The wheels cannot be jammed as easily as most other cars either.
- At the player-owned garages in Story Mode.
- Can be purchased on Legendarymotorsport.net in GTA Online for $665,000 (hardtop) or $695,000 (topless roadster).
- In next-gen versions, pre-modified variants can spawn in these areas:
- Coquette BlackFin, the predecessor of the Coquette Classic added in Part 2 of the Ill-Gotten Gains Update, based on a Chevrolet Corvette C1.
- Banshee, a sports car in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories based on a Chevrolet Corvette C4.