Rear quarter view)|
A JB 700 in GTA V.
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The JB 700 packs a 4.0 L V8 capable of giving the car a 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h) time of 9 seconds, which is very slow, compared to other sports cars in the game. This is owing to the JB 700 being a vintage car. The V8 engine is contrary to the DB5's inline-6 engine. Its front engine, rear-wheel-drive layout also tends to trigger spinouts and fishtailing at high speeds. The JB 700 can reach up to 140 mph (225 km/h).
- Can be bought from legendarymotorsport.net for $475,000 ($375,000 in GTA Online).
- The "movie" version appears in the mission Deep Inside with dispensable spike strips and a passenger-side ejector seat. In the mission Pack Man, it appears again with all the aforementioned gadgets along with usable guns mounted on the front quarter panels.
- The gadgets on the movie version are inspired by the James Bond films.
- "JB" is a reference to James Bond, and "700" is "007" reversed - Bond's codename.
- The JB 700's horn sound is shared with the Cheetah and Entity XF.