Rear quarter view)|
A Surano in Grand Theft Auto V.
GTA V |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||Two-door convertible sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The overall design of the Surano is based on the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster, including the bonnet, side outline, greenhouse area, and trunk. The front end, bumpers, grille, taillights, headlights, air intakes, and exhaust pipes are sourced from the similar-looking Jaguar F-Type. The Surano also contains a few elements from the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale, including the three small vents on the front side panels and the broad but shallow lateral ventilation, albeit higher.
GTA V, final game (Rear quarter view).
According to Legendarymotorsport.net, the Surano has a 6 liter 583 hp engine (possibly a supercharged V12). The Surano has a decent 0-60 mph (97 km/h) acceleration time of 3.9 seconds and a high top speed of 205 mph (330 km/h), faster than any of its real-life counterparts (the fastest known variant of the real-life SLS AMG can reach 197 mph (317 km/h) as its top speed). However, the Surano can be hard to control at times, given its rear-wheel-drive layout. Despite the Surano being one of the best cars of its class, players tend to use the 9F (and its convertible variant) due to having better performance.
- Can be purchased from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in Story Mode for $99,000.
- Can be purchased from legendarymotorsport.net in GTA Online for $110,000.
- Occasionally appears in the driveway of 2893 Hillcrest Ridge Access Road in Vinewood Hills, slightly southwest of the Epsilon dropoff garage.
- Spawns outside Solomon Richards' studio before and during the mission Legal Trouble along with a Carbonizzare and a Rapid GT.
- Spawns in a cul-de-sac at Lake Vinewood Estates in Lake Vinewood only during the Epsilon Program mission Assuming the Truth.
- Rarely seen near Elysian Island.
- Occasionally found at the Vinewood Bowl's parking lot, eastern Vinewood Hills.
- Surano is a town and comune in the Italian province of Lecce in the Apulia region of south-east Italy.
- The Surano's default radio station is East Los FM.