|Rear quarter view)|
GTA V |
|Vehicle type||Civilian sports car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Dewbauchee (HD Universe)|
The Massacro is based on various generations of the Aston Martin Vanquish, with the front end being similar to the 2012—present Aston Martin Vanquish and the rear being similar to the 2001—2007 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. The car also shares similarities with the Ferrari California and Ferrari F12berlinetta, further evidenced by the shape of the headlights (which resemble the pulled-back headlights of post-2009 Ferrari vehicles) and the fact that the Massacro is a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive car. The upper front bumper duct is derived from the Chevrolet Corvette C7. The Massacro, like its real life counterpart, features a large integrated CFRP element across the lower half of its front bumper. The car may also be based on the AC 378 GT Zagato, and to a slight extent, the Lucra L148.
Unlike all Aston Martin production models, the Dewbauchee Massacro does not include chrome trim around its side windows or on any side formations. The Massacro also features a tall front quarter panel duct, unlike most Aston Martin models. Like its real life counterpart, the car's sides feature integrated CFRP side skirt elements.
The Dewbauchee Massacro has a similar rear end to the Exemplar and Rapid GT, although with a different exhaust configuration. This might be a reference on how almost all Aston Martin models look very similar, if not exactly the same.
The Massacro, being based on the Aston Martin Vanquish, can be considered as a spiritual successor to the Super GT from Grand Theft Auto IV, which is based on a modern Aston Martin DB9 Coupé and/or Aston Martin DBS, the latter being a predecessor to the 2012—present Aston Martin Vanquish.
According to Legendarymotorsport.net, the Massacro's engine is a 6.0 L 480 hp V6 engine, which is unusual considering its engine size; normally, it would have had a 6.0 L V12 engine, similar to the Aston Martin Vanquish and Ferrari F12berlinetta. The Massacro appears to be the fastest of the "Sports" class, with very good acceleration, great handling, and the highest top speed of all "Sports" class cars: 217 mph (350 km/h). This top speed makes the Massacro very close to the Aston Martin One-77 in performance. These make the Massacro the best choice for drag races and highway runs involving "Sports" class cars.
In GTA V, installing the Festive Surprise update will add a racecar variant of the Massacro to the game. This variant sports a racing livery made by Dewbauchee and also had a better performance than the regular Massacro.
- Available from the protagonists' garages in Story Mode after installing the High Life Update.
- The racecar variant is available from the protagonists' garages in Story Mode after installing the Festive Surprise.
- Can be purchased from legendarymotorsport.net in GTA Online for $275,000. $385,000 for the racecar variant.
- On the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions, the Massacro can spawn in traffic.
- "Massacro" means massacre in Italian.
- Somehow, the taillight of the Massacro is similar to those found on the Rapid GT and Exemplar, this might be a reference about how almost all Aston Martin look the same.
- The Massacro can only be seen in manual transmission. This is quite strange though, as all the production Aston Martin Vanquish (the car it is based of), is only sold with an automatic transmission.