In-game, with lights)|
A Furore GT in GTA 2.
GTA 2 |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car (GTA V: Sports)|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Lampadati (GTA V)|
The Furore GT is conceptualized as an aggressively designed but sleek supercar similar to various classic modern supercars from the 1960s and early-1970s. The Furore name may be a parody of the Ferrari name, but the design itself is more original, drawing inspiration from various sports car designs from the 1960s and early-1970s. The car's internal name is
The Furore GT's performance is, as expected, impressive, as the car possesses excellent acceleration and a very fast top speed. However, the car's raw power is also paired with overly sensitive handling, giving the car twitchy steering, a tendency to oversteer, and inconsistent grip on the road. The car's brakes is equally sensitive, but is an attribute that works in the favor of the car.
Ray Larabie's early design for the Furore GT in GTA 2.
Added in the Last Team Standing Update, the Furore GT in GTA V is now a modern sports car manufactured by Lampadati. It mostly resembles the Maserati Alfieri concept car and the Felino cB7 while borrowing design influences from the W Motors Lykan HyperSport. The Furore GT sports a front fascia similar to the Maserati GranTurismo (which is similar to that of the Ocelot F620, albeit with a mesh grille as opposed to a resin one), while the headlights are similar to those of the Toyota 86, Subaru BR-Z, and Scion FR-S (most likely the FR-S, as it is very common in North America). The Lexus LF-A's side quarter vents form the basis for the Furore GT's side quarter vents. The rear appears to be a combination of certain cars like the 2014—present SRT Viper and the Toyota FT-1 concept for the taillights.
- GTA 2
- Portion of the RV Park close to the dam, not too far from the Xenoton car shop at the Mobile RV Park, on a trailer (triggers a Kill Frenzy upon entering).
- Parking lot west of the Redemption entrance to the elevated platform over the Mobile RV Park.
- Parking lot east of the church in Wormley.
- Parking lot southwest of the church in Morton.
- Parking lot west of a diner off the southernmost avenue of Morton.
- North side of the Belmont car shop, on a trailer (triggers a Kill Frenzy upon entering).
- Directly southeast of the Belmont car shop.
- Four spawning in front of Wang Cars, southwest of the Arbo army base, after completing the Wang Cars side-mission.
- Parking lots at the east side and near the southwest corner of the shopping mall in Largo.
- South of Arbo police station in Dominatrix, on a trailer (triggers a Kill Frenzy upon entering).
- A parking lot east of the elevated platform over Xenoton.
In multiplayer, the car can be found near the starting point of Bonus Levels D, E, and F.
- GTA V