| This page is a category of all pages relating to Features.
To add a page to this category, edit that page and add the code:
If there is a sub-category more suitable, use that instead of this one. You can add more than one category to a page;
Features refer to features in GTA games, such as gameplay elements, methods of storytelling and game design. The listed categories below are specifically used for features that do not appear in all GTA games; features that have existed in all games should be listed in Category:Features itself.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Game Controls
- Features in GTA 1
- Features in GTA 2
- Features in GTA Advance
- Features in GTA Chinatown Wars
- Features in GTA III
- Features in GTA IV
- Features in The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Features in The Lost and Damned
- Features in GTA Liberty City Stories
- Features in GTA San Andreas
- Features in GTA Vice City
- Features in GTA Vice City Stories
Pages in category ‘Features’
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.