Heya everyone! I'm Dylan. I live in England. My birthday's on 8 March. I joined GTW on 26 September 2009, and have been enjoying it ever since. Feel free to chat with me on my talk page. I'm a student at my local college. =]
What I Play
Aside from GTA, i play Driver, Worms, Zoo Tycoon, WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw, Gran Turismo and Need For Speed. I own a PS2, PSP and a laptop. I hope to be getting a PS3 soon, so i can play GTA 4 and any other games that don't come out on PS2, PSP or MS Windows.
My Favourite Games
Here's a list of my favourite games (in order), although i guess you could also say these are the only games i play, lol.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2, PSP)
- WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009 (PS2, PSP)
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection (PC)
- WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2008 (PS2, PSP)
- Worms: Armageddon (PSone, PC)
- Worms: Open Warfare 2 (PSP)
- Worms 4: Mayhem (PS2, PC)
- Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection (PC)
- Worms: Open Warfare (PSP)
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS2, PSP)
- Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
- Gran Turismo 3: A Spec (PS2)
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS2)
- Need For Speed: Undercover (PS2)
- Need For Speed: ProStreet (PS2)
- Driver: Parallel Lines (PS2)
- Need For Speed: Carbon (PS2)
- Driver '76 (PSP)
- Driver 3 (PS2)
- WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2007 (PS2)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)
I'm mainly into pop. But i also like electronic, RnB, post-grunge/rock, pop rock and a tiny bit of metal (which i know from the WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw games). I only like one punk-pop song ("I Miss You" by Blink-182). I hate British rock and British metal (and to be honest, i don't really like metal at all), and only like one song ("Kiss and Tell" by You Me At Six). Some artists that i mainly like are Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Blue, E-Type, JLS, Pink, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Nonpoint, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, Busted, Bon Jovi, Phil Collins and Linkin Park (i'll replace these with a link to an image with all my favourite songs on in the future).
Likes and Dislikes
I like sausage rolls, pizza, burgers, chicken dinner, Dr. Pepper, Fanta Fruit Twist and flavoured water (as long as it's not apple). I like web and graphic designing, which i do around the Proboards community. I work on various Proboards forums too. My favourite sports are wrestling, badminton and tennis.
I hate rugby and i don't like football much.
My GTA Experience
I've played through the whole storyline of Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. I've never bothered with GTA III, since the release of the newer, better games, and i've never played any of the GTA games which were released before GTA III. I feel like i know a decent bit about San Andreas and Vice City Stories (not bragging =P), so i'll try and help out as good as i can.
- GTA III
- I enjoy using the All Peds Have Weapons and All Peds Riot cheats.
- Vice City
- San Andreas
- My favourite radio stations are K-DST and K-Rose.
- On occasions, i'll listen to Radio Los Santos (very rarely).
- I hate all the other radio stations.
- My favourite cars are the Bullet and the Hotring Racer for their looks and nice sounds.
- My favourite bikes are the FCR-900 (for its sound) and the NRG-500 (for its speed).
- My favourite aircraft are the Hydra (the speed), the Stuntplane (the fun) and the Hunter (the fun with the cops).
- My favourite trucks are the Dumper and the Monster.
- My least favourite cars are the Perennial and the Tahoma.
- My least favourite bikes are the PCJ-600 and the BF-400 for their horrible sounds.
- My least favourite aircraft is the Cargobob (what can you do with it!?).
- I occasionally go on rampages with the Dumper.
- Instead of using the in-game radios, i listen to music online.
- GTA Vice City Stories
- My favourite and least favourite radio stations haven't changed.
- I no longer listen to Fever 105 or VCPR.
- My favourite car is the Sabre.
- I like the Perennial a little more now it's been re-designed.
- GTA 4
- I want to play GTA 4, but i can't since i don't have a PS3 yet.
- The graphics look great, but from what i've read, there's not as much to do as in San Andreas.
My Userboxes - Help