The BF-400 is a motorcycle that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Based on a Honda VFR400, the bike's design is intended to match its inferior performance in comparison to the PCJ-600, with a slimmer body design, thinner wheels and an older appearance. Like the FCR-900, the bike comes with three different body designs:
- A streetfighter version with no frontal fairing.
- A covered version with a half frontal fairing, which only conceals the upper front half of the bike.
- A covered version with a full frontal fairing, which conceals much of the front half of the bike.
Three different exhaust pipes are also available, but all exhaust pipes are situated on the right side of the bike.
First body variant.
Second body variant.
Third body variant.
The BF-400 is likely the slowest of high-end motorcycles, although it may attain the speed of the PCJ-600, albeit after a longer period of acceleration. Its more compact construction and lighter weight, however, allows the bike to corner better thans its two other counterparts.
- The BF-400 is the only sporty bike in GTA San Andreas to feature wire wheels.
- The default radio station for this vehicle is Playback FM.