|Genre:||Jazz fusion, jazz-funk, jazz-rock|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Fusion FM is an jazz fusion radio station that appears in Grand Theft Auto IV and is hosted by musician Roy Ayers. Both Fusion FM and Jazz Nation Radio are among the first Jazz radio stations to appear in a Grand Theft Auto game.
DJ: Roy Ayers
- David McCallum - "The Edge" (1967)
- Gong - "Heavy Tune" (1978)
- Roy Ayers - "Funk in the Hole" (2005)
- David Axelrod - "Holy Thursday" (1968)
- Grover Washington Jr - "Knucklehead" (1975)
- Aleksander Maliszewski - "Pokusa"
- Ryo Kawasaki - "Raisins" (1976)
- Marc Moulin - "Stomp" (1974)
- Billy Cobham - "Stratus" (1973)
- Tom Scott & The L.A. Express - "Sneakin' in the Back" (1974)
- When asking the driver to put on Fusion FM in a Taxi, Niko Bellic and Johnny Klebitz will refer to the station as "Acid Jazz", or by its name, despite the fact that no actual Acid Jazz music is played on the station.
- Truth + Soul, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars that plays jazz-funk.
- Vice City For Lovers, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories that plays another song by Roy Ayers.