Rear quarter view)|
A Bullet GT in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door supercar|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
Closely related to the Bullet, a similarly designed sports car from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the Bullet GT shares similar design cues with the Ford GT like the waterfall hood scoop and body shape. The louvers over the rear windscreen are more similar to those featured on the Lamborghini Miura, while the plush interior, which features sport bucket seats finished in tan leather, is derived from the Grotti Turismo.
Much like various newly designed cars in TBOGT, the car lacks external badging indicating its manufacturer; however, police chatter refers to the car as a "Vapid Bullet GT" in the same vein as the Ford GT.
The Bullet GT has a top speed of at least 165 km/h (103 mph), and is arguably the fastest car in TBOGT, butting heads with the Comet, Turismo, Police Stinger and Coquette. The Bullet GT has a neutral handling set up and is extremely balanced. The Bullet GT is also fairly durable compared with other super cars, especially the fragile Comet.
Unlike the real Ford GT, which has a relatively low-revving (compared to European cars) supercharged 5.4L V-8, the Bullet GT's engine is naturally-aspirated and high-revving. In contrary to all these high quality aspects, the revving can sometimes cause the car to loose control when turning or beginning to drive which usually can become a disadvantage in events such as racing. To prevent this, the car is normally driven with caution in mind.
- In "No. 3", one of the goals is to get to 140 mph (225 km/h) with this car. However, that speed can only be reached if the nitro is used, allowing the car to reach a maximum speed of 250 km/h. This is the only instance in the game when the car can achieve this speed.
- When Luis calls Henrique requesting this car, Luis will only refer to it as the "Bullet" instead of "Bullet GT".
- The Bullet GT plays either Electro-Choc or Radio Broker by default when entered.
- As a traffic spawn
- Commonly spawns in Algonquin, especially the southern half of the island.
- Fairly common in Alderney.
- More common in multiplayer around these locations than in single player.
- In missions and side-missions
- A unique white and red Bullet GT is featured in the mission "No. 3". To keep it, abandon Mori and Brucie.
- Used during Triathlons. The player can obtain a unique green and black Bullet GT in this event.
- Used in the Drug Wars as a vehicle packed with drugs. Many of these have special paintjobs not seen anywhere else.
- Other methods
- Henrique Bardas can acquire one for the player after "No. 3".
- Can be spawned using a cheat code, by dialing "227-555-9666" on the phone.