Completion in GTA San Andreas
Attaining completion in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas requires the completion of numerous tasks, all of which are listed below, along with links to pages explaining the tasks and how to complete them. Unlike the other games, GTA San Andreas has extra tasks that are not required for the achievement but are also available to complete, many players refers to this as "110%".
To attain completion in GTA San Andreas, the player must accomplish all of the following:
- Complete all storyline missions (End of the Line).
- Note: it is actually possible to complete the storyline without completing the casino heist strand, but these missions must be completed as well for 100%.
- Learn all new moves from the three gyms.
- Complete all vehicle challenges.
- Complete all asset missions.
- Complete all odd job missions.
- Complete the Ammu-Nation shooting range (level 12)
- Get all 30 vehicles to the Import/Export crane.
- Finish all schools with at least bronze on each test.
- Purchase all 29 safehouses.
- Finish all stadium events.
- Win all race tournaments
- Collect all pickup items.
When completion is achieved in San Andreas, the following rewards are given.
- Infinite ammunition
- Hydra on the roof of Sweet's house.
- Rhino by the bridge going above Ganton.
The following missions are not required for 100% completion, but can be finished:
- Beat the Cock!; this provides monetary rewards
- Beefy Baron; this provides mastery over the RC Baron, but may be dropped
- Unique Stunt Jumps; these increase the bike skills of the player
- Burglary; the infinite sprint obtained after completing this would significantly prevent chances of fatigue or death
Additionally, the following tasks can also be performed:
- Scoring a 100% progress and resulting special outfits from all six girlfriends
- Buying all clothes from all clothing chains
- Lowrider Challenge
- Finishing with high scores in all arcade games
- Winning atleast one game of Pool
- Furnishing a high score and furthest hoop record in the basketball challenge
- Maximizing all stat skills
- Attaining a "Hitman" skill with all weapons
- Getting money worth $999,999,999
- Acquiring all gang territories and wiping out the Ballas and Vagos