Completion in GTA Vice City
To obtain completion in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, the player must complete all of the missions and objectives listed here.
- The Introduction
- (Spend $300 Inside the "Dance Room")
- Distribution (sell 50 "ice creams")
Hyman Memorial Stadium missions
- Four Chopper Checkpoints missions
Remote controlled vehicle missions
- Pizza Boy (Complete Level 10)
- Paramedic (Complete Level 12)
- Firefighter (Complete Level 12)
- Vigilante (Complete Level 12)
- Taxi Driver (Complete Total 100 Fares)
- Collect 100 Hidden Packages.
- Complete 35 Rampages.
- Complete 36 Unique Jumps.
- Buy all 15 properties.
- Rob all 15 stores.
When completion is achieved in the game, the following rewards are given:
- 200% max Health
- 200% max Body Armor
- Replenishing ammunition for all weapons
- The ability to recruit three bodyguards at the Vercetti Estate
- The "Frankie" outfit inside the Vercetti Estate
- Double vehicle strength for any vehicle Tommy Vercetti drives