San Andreas Audio Toolkit
This article will show you the first few steps to make the tool work. All directions are located on the official website.
- Extract the files to anywhere in the computer, preferably somewhere convenient.
cmd.exe, which is usually located at Start>All Programs>Accessories>Command Prompt on Windows XP and Vista.
- Type the name of the drive where the tool is extracted (ex. type
C:if the tool is in the C drive) and hit Return.
- Next type or copy and paste the location of the tool using the
cdcommand (ex. type
cd "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas"if it is installed in that folder) and hit Return.
- The San Andreas Audio Toolkit (SAAT) - Official Website
- Pho3niXx's GUI For SAAT - Direct download (mirror on official site)
- Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd 1.0 - GTA-Worldmods.de download