|A Rumbler in GTA 2.|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car/grand tourer|
The Rumbler is a sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto 2.
The Rumbler is a high-performance sports cars with a generally rounded body profile (including protruding fenders in the front and back) and aggressive styling. The car's design is comparable to that of the Banshee in Grand Theft Auto Advance, although the GTA 2 rendition is curvier. The car's internal name is
The car's performances is impressive. While the Rumbler's top speed is only moderately high, the car possess a good and consistent rate of acceleration that complements this ability well. Due to its lower speed and power, the car steering system is also responsive enough, allowing the player to determine the angle of cornering all while the car remains controllable, and is capable of recovering from a powerslide after a sharp turn; its brakes, especially when applied in high speed, is revealed to be average. All in all, the car manages to balances speed and control very well.
Ray Larabie's early design of the Rumbler.
A Rumbler in-game, with lights on.
- Parking lot north of the church in Tedium.
- Northeast corner of the parking lot in Gonad, two blocks east of the Sennora police station.
- A parking lot in Krimea northeast of the Tedium car shop and east of the Tedium police station.
- North side of houses and an open garden area in Tabernacle, west from conveyor belts next to the Tabernacle car shop.
- A parking lot in Sennora, west from the Sennora police station.