In-game, with lights)|
A Spritzer in GTA 2.
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door hardtop coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Spritzer is a car in Grand Theft Auto 2.
The Spritzer is designed as a compact 2-door hardtop coupé with quirky design cues, such as center-mounted headlights and twin pairs of taillights, making the vehicle more distinguishable in traffic. The Spritzer is based off a 1958-1961 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk I; the car bears
SPRITE as its internal name, and its in-game name is clearly a play of it.
The Spritzer's underwhelming size is also matched by its below average performance. The car's acceleration and speed are considered slightly below average, and its steering and braking are stiffer than usual but still acceptable. When crushed, the car will award the player with Molotov Cocktails.
- At a parking lot east of the church in Wormley.
- At a parking lot west of the Redemption entrance to the elevated platform over the Mobile RV Park.
- At a parking lot in Morton southwest of the Wormley church.
- At a parking lot west of a diner in Morton off the southernmost street of the Residential .District
- At parking lots near the southwest corner and east side of the Largo shopping mall.