|Appearances||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Full Name||Mr. Lopez|
Adriana Yanira Lopez (ex-wife) |
Luis Fernando Lopez (son)
Leta Lopez-Wilkinson (daughter)
Ernesto Lopez (son)
|Main Affiliations||US Military|
|image = Mr.Lopez-TBOGT.jpg
|game_1 = TBOGT
|name = Mr. Lopez
|status = Alive
|gender = M
|home = [[Liberty City in GTA IV|Liberty City]]
|nationality = Dominican
|family = [[Adriana Yanira Lopez]] (ex-wife)
Mr. Lopez is a character in the HD Universe and the father of Leta Lopez-Wilkinson, Luis, and Ernesto Lopez, and the ex-husband to Adriana Yanira Lopez. He served in the US Marine Corps. Despite the fact that Mr. Lopez abandoned his wife and three kids, Luis still hangs three pictures of him on the walls in his apartment. According to Leta, Mr. Lopez left his new family in the mid-west too. Mr. Lopez bears a striking resemblance to Luis, even down to the goatee.
Leta informs Luis to get her children's pictures up and remove their father's pictures as he is an 'asshole'. Luis and Leta have a strong disdain for their father, but Ernesto appears to be indifferent.
- Mr. Lopez is the only father of a protagonist in the entire series who can be seen. However it is only through pictures.
- One of the medals on his chest is the Navy Cross, which is the second highest award for combat a Marine can earn.
- The Eagle Globe and Anchor on his pocket is on the right side, it should be on the left under the U.S. Marine Name Tape, perhaps this is a intentional mistake since all the other uniforms look almost exactly like Marine Uniforms should.
- He has no rank insignia in any of his uniforms in the pictures, this would make him a Private at least.
- It's strange how according to the story line Mr. Lopez left his family when they were little, but they have recent picture of him in Marine Corps MARPATS, which didn't start circulating in the Marine Corps until 2001-2004.
- In one of the photographs Mr. Lopez is wearing a navy blue great coat with his dress blues. This color coat is only authorized for members of the Silent Drill Platoon.
- Sometimes, when Luis is drunk, he might exclaim "Apparently my daddy was a drunk, good thing I'm not!".