|Girl in Bathroom
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Girl in Bathroom
Luis Fernando Lopez
The Girl in Bathroom refers to a minor character in the GTA IV Era. She was voiced by Cara Castronova.
She then later appears in the opening cutscene of the mission Boulevard Baby in The Ballad of Gay Tony in a black and purple dress, entering Maisonette 9 the same time as Luis Fernando Lopez. As Dessie checks her ID and allows her in, Luis notices her, and follows her inside. While she is sitting at the bar, Luis comes up to her and convinces her to follow him to the bathroom, where they proceed to have a rather explicit sex scene. The two emerge sometime later, she with her hair noticeably disheveled, and the two exchange numbers before a quick kiss.
- The Lost and Damned
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- While she is not named during the game, she is possibly mentioned in the The Ballad of Gay Tony's credits as "Girl in Bathroom".
- Although she and Luis exchange numbers in the cutscene, you can't call her, as her name nor number doesn't turn up in Luis' phonebook, so she doesn't count as a Booty call character.
- As heard during the sex scene, she speaks English, but has a heavy stereotypical Asian accent.
- In the mission Boulevard Baby, she can be seen in Bahama Mamas. Although, she is just a random pedestrian and her clones will be seen all around the club, but dressing differently.
- During her appearence in The Lost and Damned, she has brown hair and a differently styled dress pattern, although it bears similar colors to her depiction in The Ballad Of Gay Tony.
- If the player looks closely enough, they can see her ID card says her name is Kay Hartman, and depicts a completely different woman.