The Streetfighter is, as implied, a streetfighter in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
The Streetfighter is very easy to handle, thus it is a great beginner bike, due to its good speed and handling. This was used at the beginning of the game when Jerry Martinez tells Victor Vance to go to a boat, where a person is waiting for him.
The bike can be seen driving around Vice City and can also be found at Fort Baxter Air Base (until the base cannot be accessed after Victor is dishonorably discharged from the army in "Conduct Unbecoming").
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Beside Martinez' barracks, with an army green color (not available after "Conduct Unbecoming").
- Lying beside a house south of the Cholo's wrecked warehouse in Little Haiti.
- On the west wall near King Knuts in Downtown.
- In Little Havana, near the Libre Havana Logo and just parked in Carioca.
- Next to a cafe at the north end of Ocean Beach.
- Brodie's Hotel, Vice Point.
- Beside a wall at the apartments near the Links View Apartment, Vice Point.