|A Sparrow in flight in GTA Vice City.|
GTA Vice City |
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City Stories
|Vehicle type||Civilian aircraft|
|Body style||2-door helicopter|
|Capacity||2 (pilot and passenger)|
Based on the Bell Model 47 "Sioux", the Sparrow handles quite well in GTA Vice City compared to the Maverick despite its outdated appearance, but has taken a slight downturn in GTA San Andreas. It can fit 2 people inside and is great for transporting a body guard in GTA Vice City or a homie in GTA San Andreas. The Helicopter's weak point is its uncovered engine. A few shots is enough to bring it out of the air. Also of interesting is the tail rotor of the GTA San Andreas Sparrow, which is dislocated, placed a considerable distance further back from the tail fin.
A more practical variant, known as the Sea Sparrow, possesses a machine gun and the ability to land on water.
GTA Vice City.
GTA San Andreas (note the dislocated tail rotor).
GTA Vice City Stories.
- The Bell Model 47 "Sioux", which the Sparrow bases itself off, features a military version, the H-13, made famous by its role in M*A*S*H, a television series that aired between 1972 and 1983.
- Like most other aircraft in GTA San Andreas, the Sparrow plays K-DST by default.
- GTA Vice City
- On a grassy area in Vice Point, across the Links View Apartment near an alleyway.
- On a roof in Little Haiti.
- By a set of stairs leading to the interior of the building in Downtown used in G-Spotlight after completing that mission.
- On a roof across Apartment 3c in Ocean Beach.
- GTA San Andreas
- On the roof of Madd Dogg's mansion after completing A Home in the Hills.
- On the roof of the Zombotech Corporation building in San Fierro.
- GTA Vice City Stories