|Appearance(s)||GTA Vice City Stories|
|Vehicle type||Law enforcement motorbike|
|Body style||Police patrol bike|
|Capacity||2 (driver and 1 passenger)|
The VCPD Wintergreen is a Vice City Police Department police motorcycle in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
As implied, the VCPD Wintergreen is based on the civilian Wintergreen, which in turn is based on a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, true to the usage of the Electra Glide by real-life police officers. The VCPD Wintergreen, however, can be identified by the presence of red strobe lights, a permanently black paintjob, no top box and lower handlebars. The bike also sports a minor cosmetic difference between the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 2 versions of the game, featuring a taller windshield in the PS2 version than in the PSP version.
Sharing a similar body as the Wintergreen, the performance of the VCPD Wintergreen may be considered similar to or better than the Wintergreen's, with good speed and acceleration. Similar in construction to the Freeway, however, the Wintergreen requires moderate use of the brakes to handle sharp corners. Like the HPV-1000 in GTA San Andreas, the player can shoot forward on a VCPD Wintergreen, making the bike ideal for Vigilante missions so long its tires are not punctured.
- Vice Point police station, Vice City.
- Little Havana police station, Vice City.
- Downtown police station, Vice City.
- The name is derived from the character Ex-PFC Wintergreen in Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22. He is called 'ex'-PFC because he has been demoted so many times.
- HPV-1000, GTA San Andreas equivalent.
- Police Bike, The Ballad of Gay Tony equivalent.