- For other uses, see Tony (disambiguation).
|Appearances||GTA San Andreas|
|Home||Caligula's Palace in The Strip, Las Venturas|
Tony is a character in the 3D Universe who appears as a minor character in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Tony is a talking parrot who resides at Caligula's Palace in The Strip, Las Venturas. Tony has a speaking role in the game although his voice actor is not credited.
Tony is a parrot who, at an unknown point, was purchased and taken to Caligula's Palace, a Sindacco Family run casino in The Strip, Las Venturas. There Tony began to learn phrases used by the mobsters and, in 1992, became the only companion to disbarred lawyer Ken "Rosie" Rosenberg, who was charged by the Sindacco, Leone and Forelli families with running the casino fairly. Rosie, however, feared for his life knowing that the families would eventually turn on each other. Tony also seems to give Rosie advice in the mission The Meat Business, telling Rosie to take it easy and later tells Salvatore Leone to pay Maria Latore, although Salvatore orders his bodyguard Mike to pay.
- Tony is the only animal to appear as an actual character.
- Tony has learned a number of Mafia phrases:
- In the mission Intensive Care Tony says "I never fucked anyone over in my life who didn't have it coming to 'em" and "Badabing".
- In the mission The Meat Business Tony says "Forgeddaboudit".
- In the mission Freefall Tony says "Pay the woman, you fat fuck!".
- Tony may be a reference to Tony Montana from the 1983 film Scarface as Tony says one of Montana's quotes from the film: "I haven't fucked anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming to them".
- GTA San Andreas