|Appearance(s)||GTA Liberty City Stories|
|Vehicle type||Civilian sports car|
|Body style||2-door coupe/targa|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Deimos SP is a two-door sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The Deimos appears as a sleek sporty car that bears resemblances to both the Ferrari F50 and Nissan 300ZX, and can appear with a fixed roof or a targa top, lacking the roof panels. Due to similar design elements, the car is comparable to the Euros in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Performance of the car is good overall, with above average acceleration and an excellent top speed. Its handling is understandably average due to the car's penchant to reach high speeds, with its steering and braking varying from good at lower speeds to average at higher speeds. However, as a sports car, the Deimos' durability is average.
- Can be found in the driveway of a house next door to Donald Love's mansion in Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale.
- Appears in traffic on Shoreside Vale, and very rarely on Staunton Island.
- Together with the Phobos VT, another sports car only featured in GTA Liberty City Stories, the car's name is most likely derived from one of the two moons of the planet Mars, namely Deimos, implying that the Deimos and Phobos were made by the same car company.
- The Deimos SP's engine and horn sounds are shared with the Cheetah, Infernus, and Stinger.
- F-19, Turismo, Cheetah, and Turismo R, other cars in the GTA series based on Ferrari's limited-production supercars.