Websites in GTA IV
This is a list of in-game websites accessible on the Internet in Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony. These are not real websites but most of the domains are owned by Rockstar Games and redirects to the official GTA IV website in real life. The Wikipedia links in brackets refer to the real life websites it is believed the game's websites parody.
Note: Unlike the real-world Internet, all sites whose URLs are entered manually must include "www." otherwise they will not work. This wiki indexes the websites with the www. omitted for clarity.
- eyefind.info (Yahoo!) - Niko's email and homepage.
- craplist.net (Craigslist) - Classified ads website. It is interactive only in the sense that if the player responds to Alexandra Chilton's post, she will begin dating Niko.
- autoeroticar.com (DuPont Registry) - Website of the Auto Eroticar dealership, which plays central role in the first I'll Take Her mission.
- littlelacysurprisepageant.com - An apparent child pornography website taken over by the LCPD as a sting operation, the player attains a 5-star wanted level if accessed
- love-meet.net (Match.com) - Interactive dating website through which Niko can gain two additional girlfriends.
- vipluxuryringtones.com (Jamster) – Niko can purchase ringtones and themes for his cell phone here.
News sources and other useful information
The game's traditional news websites (discounting LCPD's website and the secret blog) change as the story progresses, many of their news articles documenting missions Niko does in the game and providing backstory or aftermath to those missions. Occasionally a friend may also alert Niko to a news story appearing on one of the sites.
- libertycitypolice.com (NYPD) - Website of the LCPD, also has online access to the criminal database
- libertytreeonline.com (New York Times) - Moderate (slightly right wing) site for the Liberty Tree
- our-own-reality.com (TMZ.com) - Celebrity news
- publiclibertyonline.com (NPR) - Left wing news site for Public Liberty Radio
- weazelnews.com (Fox News) - Right wing site for Weazel News
- whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com - a conspiracy blog that lists the locations of collectibles and cheats.
Social networking and media hosting
Niko is unable to use social networking sites, only communicating through his standard email. These are mostly meant as comedy pieces, but surfing them carefully enough reveals information about two characters Niko eventually meets, Eddie Low and Alexandra Chilton.
- a-thousand-words.net (Flickr) - Photo hosting and sharing website
- blogsnobs.org (Blogger) - Blog publishing website. Once Niko begins dating Alex Chilton, her blog here will periodically update with (sometimes-graphic) descriptions of her dates with Niko.
- electrictit.com (YouTube) - Video streaming website
- friendswithoutfaces.net - (Facebook) - Social networking site for pen pals
- hornyhighschoolreunions.com (Classmates.com) - Social networking site to meet old classmates (using extreme sexual innuendo)
- lootandwank.com (World of Warcraft) - Loot and Wank website
- myonlineme.com (Second Life) - Virtual world website using avatars
- myroomonline.net (MySpace) - Social networking site
- shitster.de (Napster) - Peer-to-peer music sharing site
Online shopping websites
Niko is unable to shop online, with the tiny exception of the mission I'll Take Her, in which Niko simply collects a phone number from Auto Eroticar's site to communicate with the seller (and, having only set a trap for her, abandons the car he was supposedly going to buy).
- autoeroticar.com (DuPont Registry) - Website of the Auto Eroticar dealership
- designerslave.com - Website selling knocked-off designer clothes and accessories at discount prices
- flyhighpizzapie.com - Pizzeria with cannabis references, reading the site reveals it is also just a front for marijuana dealing.
- homeworkfriend.org (Student of Fortune) - Website offering plagiarism services
- leftover-vacations.com (Orbitz) - Travel website offering vacation "deals"
- outdatedtastes.com - Website selling vintage clothing
- poker-in-the-rear.com (PokerStars)- Online gambling in poker games
- pointclickshipabitch.com - Mail-order bride website
Company and other professional websites
- area53site.com - Area 53 website
- beanmachinecoffee.com (Starbucks) - Bean Machine website
- bruciesexecutivelifestyleautos.com (Scott Alexander) - Brucie Kibbutz' personal website
- burgershot.net (Burger King) - Burger Shot website
- dragonbrainthemovie.com - Dragon Brain movie website
- eatbiglogs.com (Kellogs cereal) - Biglogs cereal website
- elchamucoroboto.com - El Chamuco Roboto website
- electronicwritingtablet.com - Website promoting a tablet computer
- erisfootware.com (Nike) - Eris sports apparel website
- eugenicsincorporated.com - Eugenics Incorporated website
- eunux.net (Linux) – Eunux online community
- fruitcomputers.com (Apple) - Fruit Computers website
- gloryholethemepark.com (Disneyland) - Glory Hole Theme Park website
- goldberglignerandshyster.com - Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster law firm website
- grype.org (Skype) - Grype internet phone service website
- huganimals.com - Pet shelter website
- krapea.com (Ikea) - Krapea furniture website
- libertycityrealestate.net - Real estate company website, discusses Yusuf Amir's project
- lipurgex.com - Lipurgex pharmaceuticals website
- onlineradiorevolution.com (Last.fm) - Online radio webstie
- piswasser.com (Budweiser) - Pißwasser website
- redwoodcigarettes.com (Marlboro) - Redwood Cigarettes website
- rustybrownsringdonuts.com (Dunkin' Donuts) - Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts website
- sprunksoda.com (Sprite) - Sprunk website
- thebankofliberty.com (Bank of America) - Bank of Liberty website
Guide, community or subculture oriented websites
- americantravelguide.net - Travel guide for Americans planning to visit Europe
- antfarmcam.net - Webcam viewing an ant farm
- artthrob.org - Website highlighting art museums and galleries in Liberty City
- bulimialovers.com - Website advocating bulimia nervosa
- domestobotlovers.com - Domestobot fansite
- easterislandcoverup.com - Website revealing the "truth" behind Easter Island
- fantasyleaguebatswingers.com - Fantasy baseball website
- fistfans.com - Webpage for those who enjoy fisting, not 80s rock band Love Fist
- freejames.org - Website supporting the release of James Pedeaston from prison
- golfloversonline.net - Supposed golf website, actually gives men information on how to successfully maintain an affair
- hand-jobs-online.com - Information on becoming a hand model
- happyfarmersupplies.com - Information on how to grow marijuana
- heritagenothate.org - Civil War reenactment website
- homecremation.com - Website selling DIY cremation kits
- ilovetoblow.org - Didgeridoo community
- liesdamnlies.net - Website for people who believe in conspiracy in everyday life
- loveyourmeat.com - Website advocating the consumption of meat
- modderstotallyrule.com - Website for computer modders
- outsourceforamerica.com - Website promoting the overseas outsourcing of jobs
- peepthatshit.com - Tourist's guide to Liberty City
- stopshavingnow.net - Feminist webpage encouraging women not to shave (Roman talks about stumbling upon it in one mission)
- tobaccofacts.net (TheTruth.com) - Website promoting the use of tobacco
- whymommygotfat.com - Website explaining pregnancy to children
- yournewbabysname.com - Website for baby name suggestions
Possible scam websites
Niko's email is complete with authentic spam mail for comedic purposes, many of which redirect to some of these websites:
- babiesovernight.com - Website to (illegally) adopt a baby
- chiropracticovernight.com - Website offering chiropractic services
- money2makemoney.com - Website promoting a pyramid scheme
- pinktorpedo.org - Rogue software posing as anti-spyware software
- roidsforlittleboys.com - Get-rich-quick scheme selling steroids for parents to give their children and make them into professional athletes
- yourmexicandoctor.com - Website offering illegal prescriptions
The Lost and Damned
These sites were added in The Lost and Damned. These websites can only be accessed in this episode.
- angelsofdeathonline.com - The Angels of Death MC website
- banditmagazine.net - Online mens lifestyle magazine
- congressmanthomasstubbs.com - Official website of Liberty State Congressman Thomas Stubbs
- ecoelitevacations.com - Website promoting ecotourism
- genderrolldoll.com - Website for a toy which reinforces gender stereotypes
- globeoil.net - Globe Oil website
- highmenspacetours.com (Virgin Galactic) - Space tourism website
- killdebtdead.com - Debt management website
- lostmc.com - The Lost MC website. The website is only available after receiving an e-mail or text message from Jim Fitzgerald that redirects the player to visit the site.
- managingmillennials.org - Website for managing Millennial employees (those born in the 1980s to early 1990s) in the workplace
- morningwoodspa.com - Website for a day spa
- trainyourselftolerant.com - Website offering sensitivity training in the workplace
- uptownriders.net - Uptown Riders website
The Ballad of Gay Tony
These sites were added in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Like TLAD, these websites can only be accessed in this episode.
- bahamamamasclub.com - Bahama Mamas website
- bleeter.biz (Twitter)- Social networking and microblogging website
- fuggie.com (Snuggie) - Website for the Fuggie sleeved blanket
- goldforlife.biz - Gold buying website
- herculeslibertycity.com - Hercules website
- maisonette9.com - Maisonette 9 website
- princessrobotbubblegum.com - Princess Robot Bubblegum website
- womenareidiots.net (Ross Jeffries, David DeAngelo, other pickup artists) - Website for Nick Lancaster's book Women Are Idiots, encouraging misogynistic attitudes in order to get women
- youvebeencelebinated.com (Perez Hilton) - The Celebinator's blog